New eLearning courses designed to safeguard reputations, mitigate brand damage and protect an organization’s bottom line
Portland, OR, May 4, 2021—ReputationUs, a firm specializing in reputation management and crisis response services, officially launched ReputationU—eLearning courses designed to train executives to safeguard their organization’s valuable reputations, mitigate brand damage and protect against the financial impact of a crisis.
“The demand for reputation management and crisis mitigation continues to be high in today’s everchanging and polarizing environment,” said Casey Boggs, CEO of ReputationUs and founder of ReputationU. “In response to this demand, we created ReputationU to instruct and transform professionals in becoming certified Reputation Protectors.”
ReputationU offers three eLearning courses:
- Protector Pro for individual executive leaders, including chief operating officers, HR directors and customer relationship managers.
- Protector Enterprise (available Fall 2021), an entire corporate team approach to reputation management and crisis response.
- Protector Student (available Fall 2021) for ambitious undergrad and post-grad students to provide the needed tools and corporate experience to become certified Reputation Protectors.
Upon completion of the online courses, ReputationU participants, certified as Reputation Protectors, will:
- Be proficient with the latest skills, techniques and proven processes to enhance, advance and protect reputations.
- Draw on wisdom from reputation management specialists experienced on the front lines of corporate issues.
- Gather insights and observe examples of businesses that enhance and protect reputations before, during and after a crisis.
- Achieve valuable professional development and assets for career advancement.
- Assess the financial importance of developing and maintaining a positive reputation.
- Acquire new digital and social monitoring skills to track reputation.
- Learn how to receive support and engagement from organization’s leaders.
- Obtain respect and appreciation from the entire leadership team by highlighting the importance of overseeing and protecting the organization’s reputation.
ReputationUs (RepUs) is a global firm specializing in reputation management and crisis response. The firm offers a bevy of expert services to enhance, protect and defend reputations. More information is available at ReputationUs.com.
ReputationU is an eLearning program designed to provide “front line” techniques for reputation management and crisis response to leaders of organizations. More information is available at ReputationU.com.